Ingredients (makes 6)
- 12 (about 130 g) Oreo biscuits
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) pouring cream
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Frangelico liqueur
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Kahlua liqueur
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Baileys Original Irish Cream liqueur
- 3 tbs honey
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) pouring cream, extra
- Place the biscuits in a bowl. Use the end of a rolling pin to gently pound until coarsely crushed.
- Use an electric beater to whisk the cream in a large bowl until firm peaks form.
- Place the Frangelico, Kahlua, Baileys, honey, ice cubes, extra cream and half the biscuit in the jug of a blender, and blend until the ice is crushed and the mixture is well combined.
- Divide the mixture among serving glasses. Top with a dollop of cream and sprinkle with the remaining biscuit to serve.
All nutrition values are per serve.